This website is owned and operated by Maynards Europe GmbH (Managing Directors: Daniel Kröger, Andreas Matuszczak; Registered Office: Starnberg, Germany · Amtsgericht München HRB 183924 · VAT No.: DE815047230 Tax No.: 117/132/11682) whose address is Maximilianstrasse 4b, 82319 Starnberg, Germany.
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:-
- to administer your user account with us;
- to process any bids and payments made by you;
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this by ticking the appropriate box on the new account registration form;
- to customise this website according to your interests; and
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- your name and address;
- your phone number, mobile number, fax number and e-mail address;
- your credit or debit card details if you make payments to us in this way;
- your job title;
- details of your “Memorable Question” and its answer; and
- details of the lots you bid for and/or purchase.
We will never collect sensitive information (as defined in data protection legislation) about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except where you have posted it for publication or display and/or to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, please do not register with this Website.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the above address or e-mail email@example.com
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider to host our website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (the EEA). By agreeing to our terms and conditions of use of our Website you consent to any transfer of your personal information outside the EEA. This may be necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out above.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail but we need your consent to do this. If you would like us to contact you (including by post, e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and forthcoming purchase opportunities that may be of interest to you then please tick the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
Our Website uses “cookies”, which are small text files that we store on your computer to improve the functionality of our Website. We use temporary “session” cookies to pass information between pages on our Website and they are deleted when you close your browser.
In addition, we use Google Analytics, which automatically collects and stores the following information about your visit:-
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
- the date and time you access our website;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit our website from; and
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.